April 24, 2011

Dear Friends

Dear Friends:  It has been my great privilege for several years now to embroider God's powerful Word on decorative pillows and guest towels.  I grew up in the church but didn't know Jesus Christ as my Savior until my early 30s. I lived in Miami, attended a wonderful chruch where the gospel was clearly preached and met a minister in a nearby church who would become my husband.  I learned early in our marriage that God's grace was sufficient for our marriage, our family and our church.  Bible study quickly became a source of stength for every part of my life.

It is my desire in this blog to share my thoughts on the Scriptures that I use on my work.  This home business has been a source of great joy to me, but it is never about SALES, only the profound importance of God's nourishing and sustaining Word.  "The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the Word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8.

For further study:  2 Samuel 22:31, Psalm 119:9, 11, 105, Proverbs 30:5, Philippians 2:16, Colossians 3:16, 2 Timothy 2:15, Hebrews 4:12, James 1:22

Be blessed in your understanding of God's word!

Love and joy to you...Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment